Building on Hyde’s unwavering commitment to helping students realize their unique potential in all areas, Hyde’s 学术支持 Program emphasizes student ownership of the learning process. The program combines the most current knowledge of strategies for students with specific learning challenges with Hyde’s focus on developing independent learners and thinkers. This combined approach helps students to build both academic confidence and competence, important strengths for college and beyond.
Personalized 学术支持 for Students
The 澳门葡京官方游戏平台 学术支持 Program serves students who have particular learning needs* and who require additional support in order to work toward success in Hyde’s rigorous college-preparatory curriculum.
The program provides supplementary instruction in the areas of;
- organization and study skills
- language arts skills
- additional support in other content areas
Hyde’s individualized levels of support offer multiple pathways for students to develop the academic confidence and ownership necessary for success in college and beyond. The Director of 学术支持 works with the Director of Studies, 课堂上老师, 父母, and the student to design the appropriate level of support for each student.
成本: Please inquire to our Director of Academic Studies who is happy to discuss fees for all 学术支持 项目.
*The program can aid students with a variety of learning needs including: ADHD, Executive Function Disorder, and mild specific learning disabilities.
- Learning Enhancement Services: Learning Enhancement services provide specific skill development in the areas of academic reading and writing, 数学基础知识, 执行功能, language development, 研究策略, 和考试. Students receiving learning enhancement services meet in a 结构化, one-on-one or small group setting within the daily academic rotation. Led by Hyde faculty or highly qualified private tutors, these sessions typically replace a sixth class or study hall, and work in alignment with students’ other classes.
- Evening Guided Study Hall: Guided Study meets 5 nights a week during scheduled evening study hours and is recommended for students needing a professionally-facilitated, 结构化, small-group setting to make good use of their study time. Trained professionals work directly with students to help them plan their time, initiate and complete assignments, develop good study habits, and provide academic assistance. In addition to providing tutoring in specific content areas, tutors also support and validate students’ efforts to initiate and complete their assignments to the best of their ability.
- 一对一的辅导: Options for more targeted one-on-one tutoring (e.g., for specific assignments) are available upon request.